Shuzluva’s Best of 2010 List
From Shuzluva, her best of 2010 list in alphabetical order:
- Bayou Moon – Illona Andrews (reviews by Shuzluva)
- The Iron Duke – Meljean Brook (review by Shuzluva)
- bound, branded and brazen – Jaci Burton (review by Shuzluva)
- Dead in the Family – Charlaine Harris (review by Janet)
- The Iron King – Julie Kagawa
- Burning Up – Knight, Brook, Singh, Kantra (review here by Janine)
- Force of Law – Jez Morrow (review by Sarah F)
- Twice as Hot – Gena Showalter
- Archangel’s Kiss – Nalini Singh (review by Jane)
- Play of Passion – Nalini Singh (review by Shuzluva)
I’m sorry to say I haven’t read a single one of these. I guess I have a lot of catching up to do in 2011.
OMG, yay for the Jez Morrow book. It’s on my list too. Love it!
Three and a quarter of these titles are on my list too, LOL. But maybe I should keep some suspense going and not say which ones.
@Sarah Frantz: I really, really wanted to read that Jez Morrow book (your review was so enticing) but it was one of the books I somehow didn’t get to. The curse of being a slow reader…
I reviewed Bayou Moon as well — I think that’s what Jane means by “reviews by,” LOL.
I’ve read 6 of these! I imagine my top 10 will bear a close resemblance. I read another Jez Morrow book I enjoyed. ‘Touch a Wolf’ from Torquere.
I heartily recommend The Iron Duke. I bought it solely on the great things people were saying about it, and it’s earned. Excellent, different kind of book.