My Top 10 List by Erin Galloway
I thought it might be fun to share with the readership the top ten lists of various readers, authors, and publishing professionals in the romance community. It’s a way for us to get to know each other’s reading tastes a little and find out about books we may have never read but should.
Today’s list comes from publicist Erin Galloway. Erin Galloway is a Publicist for Berkley/NAL at the Penguin Group. She received a Master of Science in Publishing from Pace University and has been a passionate romance fan for over a decade. She is a big fan of the paranormal fantasy romance subgenre and so her list is in that category. In no particular order:
- Dark Magic by Christine Feehan
- Warrior ’s Prize by Georgina Gentry
- Knight of a Trillion Stars by Dara Joy
- Elizabeth’ ’s Wolf by Lora Leigh
- Without Reservations by J. L. Langley
- Lord of the Dark Sun by Stobie Piel
- The Power of Two by Patti O ’Shea
- The Perfect Gentleman by Danice Allen
- Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
- All Through the Night by Suzanne Brockmann
I’ve asked a few people to participate to prime the pump but I’ll need more to keep the feature running so please don’t be shy. Email me a top ten list at jane at dearauthor.com. Every Friday, I’ll post one of them.