This Top Ten list is from Keira who maintains the website, LoveRomancePassion. She's a longtime romance reader, a new Kindle owner, and a junkie for USA TV shows. She loves marriage of convenience plots and angst ridden breakups that ultimately end up in gooey happily ever afters.
The following books are prominently displayed on my top favorites' shelf and are my go to for comfort reads. I love them for many reasons, but most of all because they’re absorbing reads which I can immerse myself time and again.
- These Old Shades by Georgette Heyer
- Charming the Prince by Teresa Medeiros
- SEALed with a Kiss by Mary Margret Daughtridge (it is out of print but there is an affordable digital copy available)
- Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas
- Lion of Darkness by Melinda Cross (out of print but you can buy a used copy for under $4.00 with shipping)
- Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
- A Twist in Time by Susan Squires
- Years by LaVyrle Spencer (no digital copy)
- Endearment by LaVyrle Spencer. (out of print but digital copy available)
- The Gamble by LaVyrle Spencer (out of print and no digital copy)
If you have a top ten list to share, please send it to jane at dearauthor.com