Top Ten Romances of 2009 by Janine
We will be posting our Top 10 of 2009 this entire week. Today’s list is from Janine. The list is unranked. You can find more of her reviews here.
- On the Edge by Ilona Andrews
- Bound by Your Touch by Meredith Duran* (review by Jennie)
- Written on Your Skin by Meredith Duran* (review by Jennie)
- Stillness by Megan Hart, in the anthology Pleasure and Purpose
- Determinata by Megan Hart, in the anthology Pleasure and Purpose
- Scandal by Carolyn Jewel
- The Birthday Present by Alison Richardson (#3 in The Countess Trilogy)
- Blood by Sharon Shinn, in anthology Quatrain
- Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh
- Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas* (review by Jennie)
*Full disclosure from Janine: Meredith Duran and Sherry Thomas are my crit partners and good friends, but since I enjoyed their 2009 books tremendously, I felt it would be a glaring omission not to include those books on my list of favorites.