We will be posting our Top 10 of 2009 this entire week. Today’s list is from Janine. The list is unranked. You can find more of her reviews here.
- On the Edge by Ilona Andrews
- Bound by Your Touch by Meredith Duran* (review by Jennie)
- Written on Your Skin by Meredith Duran* (review by Jennie)
- Stillness by Megan Hart, in the anthology Pleasure and Purpose
- Determinata by Megan Hart, in the anthology Pleasure and Purpose
- Scandal by Carolyn Jewel
- The Birthday Present by Alison Richardson (#3 in The Countess Trilogy)
- Blood by Sharon Shinn, in anthology Quatrain
- Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh
- Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas* (review by Jennie)
*Full disclosure from Janine: Meredith Duran and Sherry Thomas are my crit partners and good friends, but since I enjoyed their 2009 books tremendously, I felt it would be a glaring omission not to include those books on my list of favorites.