Dec 15 2009
Most of my top books were in the B+ range. I think I only had 2 that were A- grades. I’m not sure if I was being pickier this year or just didn’t read books that wowed me.
- “I Do” Anthology”
- “Grave Goods” Ariana Franklin
- “Whisper of Warning” Laura Griffin
- “To Beguile a Beast” Elizabeth Hoyt
- “Somebody’s Hero” Annie Jones
- “The Surgeon’s Lady” Carla Kelly
- “How to Woo a Spinster” Kasey Michaels
- “A Most Lamentable Comedy” Janet Mullany
- “A Gift from the Sea” Anna Schmidt
- “Crossed Wires” Rosy Thornton
Editorial note: Jayne is taking a hiatus from reviewing for the first time in four years. She’ll be back reviewing full time in February.