We will be posting our Top 10 of 2009 this entire week. Today’s list is from Dr. Sarah Frantz aka Joan. The list is unranked. You can find more of her reviews here.
- Alex Beecroft, False Colors
- Alex Beecroft, “Hidden Isle” in Hidden Conflict anthology
- James Buchanan, Hard Fall
- Victoria Dahl, The Wicked West
- Jane Davitt and Alexa Snow, Bound and Determined
- Matthew Haldeman-Time, An Affair in Paradise
- Rowan Larke, A Love Neverending*
- Z.A. Maxfield, ePistols at Dawn
- Ann Somerville, Remastering Jerna
- Sarah Wendell and Candy Tan, Beyond Heaving Bosoms: Smart Bitches’ Guide to Romance
In the interests of full disclosure, Rowan Larke is a close friend. That said, however, A Love Neverending takes risks, plays with romance conventions, is generally beautifully written, and haunts me, so it belongs on my list of the Best of 2009, even if I can’t in all good conscience review it.