Dec 8 2010
My list of the 10 ‘Best’ books published in 2010, listed in alphabetical order in relation to the title.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (review coming soon)
- Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart (review by John)
- Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
- Incarceron by Catherine Fisher* <– this one looks really good!
- Jumpstart the World by Catherine Ryan-Hyde
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (review by John)
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher* (review by John)
- Stork by Wendy Delsol
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (also on Shuzluva’s best list)
* - Was originally published in the UK during a prior year. The list is based on 2010 releases in the US