Dear Author Recommends for June 2013
June was a pretty good month for the DA reviewers which may be hard on your wallet. Sorry! Many of the reviews for these books will be posted this week and next. Let us know what you read that you thought was great (or not so great).
- Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh, reviewed and recommended by Janine. Also recommended by Kati and Jane.
- Unforgiven by Anne Calhoun, recommended by Dabney
- Carolina Girl by Virginia Kantra, recommended by Jayne.
- The Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley, reviewed by Kati (who did not recommend the book) but recommended by Jane. (Giveaway ongoing here)
- The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorenson, reviewed and recommended by Jane
- Outlaw in Wonderland by Lori Austin, recommended by Kelly, Instalove
- The Mad Earl’s Bride by Loretta Chase, recommended by Dabney (reissue)
- To Love and to Cherish by Patricia Gaffney (reissue), recommended by Janine
- To Have and to Hold by Patricia Gaffney (reissue), recommended by Janine — this is a controversial book which contains a hero/heroine rape and may be triggering.
- A Woman Entangled by Cecilia Grant, reviewed recommended by Jennie, although with some reservations.
- The Sword Dancer by Jeanie Lin, recommended by Sunita and Jayne.
- The Firebird by Susanna Kearsley, reviewed and recommended by Sunita and Jayne. (Giveaway for this forthcoming)
- Troublemaker by Joseph Hansen, recommended by Sunita. This is an ongoing mystery series.