Aug 4 2010
Can you believe that it is August already? I can’t. This year has just swept by. We’ve changed up the recommends rules a little bit to accommodate digital book and category book releases. We reviewers are having a hard time keeping up with the new release dates and so we are keeping our print recommendations to the month of their release, but being much more free about the category books (particularly the digital backlists) and digital first books. Hope that works for you readers. If you have any suggestions on how to make this better, let us know in the comments.
- Burning Up by Angela Knight, Nalini Singh, Virginia Kantra, Meljean Brook. Recommended by Shuzluva, Jaclyn and Janine.
- Still Life With Murder (Nell Sweeney Mysteries [formerly Gilded Age Mysteries])
by P.B. Ryan. Recommended by Jennie and Janine.
- Fair Game by Josh Lanyon. Recommended by Sunita.
- Ruthless (The House of Rohan) by Anne Stuart. Recommended by Angela.
- The Heat Is On (Harlequin Blaze) by Jill Shalvis. Recommended by Jaclyn.
- Hot Finish (Fast Track) by Erin McCarthy. Recommended by Jane.
- Waking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong. Recommended by Jia.
- Last Night’s Scandal by Loretta Chase. Recommended by Janine, Jayne, Jane
- Life, Over Easy by K.A. Mitchell. Recommended by Sunita, Sarah F.
- Libertine’s Kiss by Judith James. Recommended by Jayne.
- Baby Bombshell by Lisa Ruff. Recommended by Jayne.
- An Heir for the Millionaire: The Greek and the Single Mom\The Millionaire’s Contract Bride by Julia James and Carole Mortimer (for HP lovers). Recommended by Jane.
- Unspeakable by Laura Griffin. Recommended by Jayne.
- All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins. Recommended by Jane.
- Once and for All by Jeannie Watts. Recommended by Jane.
- A Little Bit Wild by Victoria Dahl. Recommended by Jane.
- Awakened by a Kiss (Fiery Tales, Book 1) by Lila DiPasqua. Recommended by Jane.