It’s hard to believe that July is here and 2010 is half over. This year seems to have flown by. I think I might have slept through some of it because I certainly don’t remember the months of April or May.
- Lady Isabella’s Scandalous Lover by Jennifer Ashley. Recommended by Jane.
- Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh. Recommended by everyone (or so it seems because when the DA loop gave out their recommended reads list to me, everyone was like “me too” on the Bonds of Justice book. Shuzluva won the right to review it).
- Demon Blood by Meljean Brook. Recommended by Jane.
- Liberating Lacey by Anne Calhoun. Recommended by Jane. (It is for sale at Amazon but it is far cheaper at Ellora’s Cave).
- I Kissed an Earl by Julie Ann Long. Recommended by Janine.
- Life After Joe by Harper Fox. Recommended by Sarah F.
- SOS: Convenient Husband Required by Liz Fielding. Recommended by Sunita.
- The Surgeon’s Miracle by Caroline Anderson. Recommended by Sunita.
- “A Bride After All” by Kasey Michaels. Recommended by Jayne.
- Tongues of Serpents by Naomi Novik. Recommended by Jayne.
- Unspeakable by Laura Griffith . Recommended by Jayne.
Got a recommendation for us? Disagree with our recs or agree? Let us know in the comments.