Mar 7 2011
I’m supposed to post this on the first Saturday of each month which would have been the 5th for March. And, well, I forgot. Can I blame this on the #YAMafia too? In any event, these 8 advertisers for the month of March are helping us to pay for hosting fees, postage, giveaways, and generally the running of the blog. There were some great ideas on how to improve this post and the access to advertisers and I promise I am mulling this over still (I’ve been thinking about creating a page for advertisers that is easy to access and I still might. It’s just a matter of time.
But today’s post is to thank our March advertisers for their sponsorship. Click through if you want to know more information:
- Avon: Give in to Impulse (over at the Avon site, there are a number of great books like Julie Anne Long’s What I Did for a Duke and the upcoming Sarah Maclean’s Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke’s Heart which I loved so much that I barely paid attention to shoe shopping while in NY).
- Berkley: Harlan Coben’s Caught, blurbed by Nora Roberts.
- Harlequin: Carina is promoting its historical titles. Check out the site to see which books are $2 off.
- Samhain:30% off new releases and preorders by buying direct from Samhain.
- All Romance eBooks: They’ve launched their ARe Cafe, a social site for readers
- Julie James: A Lot Like Love has a smart assed wine seller meets hot FBI agent = hijinks ensue (review here).
- Maya Banks: Hidden Away is the 3d book in the The Kelly brother series, a military family who run a private search/rescue/extraction and other services for contract. This one is featuring Garrett and a woman who has just seen too much.
- Simon & Schuster: Kresley Cole’s, Dreams of a Dark Warrior, is about a reincarnated lover who comes back as a different guy everytime he dies and ultimately the heroine has to fall in love with the reincarnated version of her first love.