Feb 27 2012
Each month, we have a new slate of advertisements and the advertisements help to fund things like giveaways to the troops, to blog readers, and to the maintenance of the blog. I know that some of you enjoy the ads enough to email me and wonder where they could be found on the mobile version. For the smartphone users, scroll down. This year we have a new advertiser, Random House, in the top ad slot. Click through if you are interested.
- Random House: Because of You by Jessica Scott and Witchful Thinking by HP Mallory, the latter has a giveaway that ends tomorrow.
- Berkley: Lucky Penny by Catherine Anderson and A Scandalous Countess by Jo Beverly. Beverly’s book was a February recommended reads by Jayne.
- Harlequin: Carina Press shows off its range of romances and highlights Fatal Flaw by Marie Force.
- Samhain suggests that you take a look at their Valentine’s Reads and books that for that snow enforced cabin reading.
- All Romance eBooks has a number of promotions and this month’s features “Perfect Strangers”.
- Jillian Stone has a book about a Scotland Yard investigator in An Affair with Mr. Kennedy.
- Shannon Stacey’s Kowalski series is being released in mass market paperback. You can find it stores like Target and Wal-Mart. The final book in the series is a great contemporary romance and a DABWAHA finalist.
- Simon & Schuster features Last Man Standing by Cindy Gerard, the closing book to a great romantic suspense series, and A Lady Never Surrenders by Sabrina Jeffries.