Aug 16 2006
I am an ebook junkie. While I like to buy all of my books in ebook format if I can, I do my level best to buy the ebooks as cheap as possible. So let me share some good deals with you. I can’t vouch for the book, only the price:
- Simply Love by Mary Balogh (mobipocket format only) $12.03 or almost FREE at Fictionwise. There’s a 100% Micropay rebate.
- Into the Storm by Suzanne Brockmann (mobipocket format only) $12.03. Am not buying it.
- Sleeping with Fear by Kay Hooper (mobipocket format only) $12.03
- One Forbidden Evening by Jo Goodman $3.60. Loved it.
- Viva Las Bad Boys by Helenkay Dimon $7.20 (which I liked and so did Tara Marie)
- Highland Lover by Hannah Howell $3.60
- My Favorite Marquess by Alexandra Bassett $3.60. Jayne liked it and told me to buy it.
- Pleasuring the Prince by Patricia Grasso $3.00 (this is not a typo)
- Out of Control by Shannon McKenna $3.60
- Pure Sex by Lucinda Betts, B. Edwards, Sasha White $6.80. Not bad as anthologies go.
- Undressing Mercy by Deanna Lee $6.80 (review to come for me. Karen S liked it. A warning, though, this was previously an epubbed book)
Dirty Little Lies by Julie Leto $3.89 (Liked it alot)
- Thrill Me to Death by Roxanne St. Claire $3.89 (review to come)
- Good Girl Gone Bad by Karin Tabke $6.49 (so you can make your own judgment).
- Hide in Plain Sight by Michele Albert $3.89 (another I liked)
Edited to add:Meritline stores is selling a 2GB SD card for $38.00. Yep, that isn’t a typo either.
Go forth and spend.