11 Fantastic Marriage Proposals Uploaded to the Internet
Monday morning news is always hard for me because nothing of interest is really released on Friday through Sunday. Instead of boring you with links to non essential information (I’ll do that tomorrow), I thought I would do something different. Today’s post is a list of 10 fabulous proposals that were uploaded to the internet. In no particular order:
1. Isaac’s Proposal to Amy
Click for a larger image to read the full abstract and research results of the Longitudinal Study.
3. Marine Corps Captain proposes marriage to partner at the White House
4. The Unbreakable Vow
5. In game Marriage proposals
6. What’s a little fear to induce a yes?
7. I had a little help from my friends.
8. Why use one candle when hundreds are available.
9. It doesn’t always have to be the guy proposing
Source: Offbeat Bride
10. Even Hollywood likes happy ever afters:
And another mini movie!
11. But if it is on the internet, it should include Internet Memes
And since we are all about happy endings here at Dear Author, I close with a video that Isaac (of the Isaac and Amy LipDub) posted last week celebrating the legacy of love: