Filtered Urine v Cum Crepes Poll

[poll id=”123″]

This poll comes to us via Jill Myles who twittered a new discovery  from Lulu.com.   In a remarkably well put together copy is a collection of recipes featuring food made with semen.   After some twitter speculation, I wondered whether people would be more interested in the drinking water from urine that NASA has recently developed or cooked semen in a pastry.

1. Joan/SarahF
    Nov 28, 2008 @ 22:18:28

I really think it all depends on whose it is? My urine? Someone else’s? A combination of all the astronauts’? My partner’s semen? Randomly collected semen?

But seriously, OMGWTFBBQ!!!

2. Shreela
    Nov 28, 2008 @ 22:25:27

This is what I’d hope to be reading from a romance book blog. NOT!

3. (Jān)
    Nov 28, 2008 @ 22:28:31

……..

Uh, well, I suppose sea urchin or cod roe must be good since it’s a delicacy overseas. But I wouldn’t want the waiter to be supply condiments, if you know what I mean.

4. katiebabs
    Nov 28, 2008 @ 22:40:30

Semen has calories, urine into water does not.
    I know where my urine is coming from, as for the semen… :O

5. Meljean
    Nov 28, 2008 @ 22:57:01

Like I said on Twitter, my choice would be urine.

Also, I’m laughing my idiot head off because you actually did make this into a poll.

6. Jill Myles
    Nov 28, 2008 @ 23:02:41

I would just like to clear the record and say that someone on Absolute Write posted the original link – NOT ME. I just shared their weird findings.

I did not troll Lulu for ‘Human Oysters’. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little while typing that, even.

That being said, I think I would pick semen. Is it baked in and covered with cinnamon or something to mask the taste/look? Because I don’t think I would get past the urine but I could probably just swallow quickly with the semen. I mean, who hasn’t done that before? Cough.

Nov 28, 2008 @ 23:24:55

@Jill Myles: LOL. I have to confess that I was shocked at how well done the Semen cookbook was. I mean, the food was nicely plated (although the tuna tower was a little foolish) and the photography was professional.

@meljean. I’ll take it down after a day or so. Can’t we have a little fun on the holiday weekend? How many people are actually reading the blog right now?

8. Jill Myles
    Nov 28, 2008 @ 23:27:40

Apparently 33 so far. ;)

Nov 28, 2008 @ 23:38:03

@Jill Myles: So tomorrow, I could do a poll for your book. If you were a horny succubus, who would you rather feed you? Angel or vampire.

10. Jill Myles
    Nov 28, 2008 @ 23:39:03

Lol – how about you do that in January 2010. :D

(and would they be feeding you cum crepes? because if so, NO DEAL)

11. MD
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 02:29:38

I don’t think I’ve seen either Andrew Zimmern or Anthony Bourdain consume either of those.
    And they’ll eat anything.

Anyway, there’s a difference between something that contains semen and something that’s just semen-flavored. You aren’t specific enough in the poll, so you gave me an out. =)

12. Leslie Dicken
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 05:44:30

Sooooo, Jane, you gonna buy this book and review it for us? ;-)

I’m not telling what I answered in the poll….I fear it may come true someday if I say it outloud!

13. Anion
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 07:04:11

*spittake*

No, literally.

I chose the urine. Because urine is sterile (really, it is.) So water made from it must be just like distilled water. I wouldn’t like it but I would drink it if I had to, whereas cum-flavored anything…bleh. I don’t mind it as a small, quickly-swallowed mouthful–it doesn’t taste that bad–but the thought of a whole crepe or sandwich or something with that particular salty-bland flavor… No.

14. Anion
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 07:10:19

BTW, I think this is a hysterical poll.

15. Mel Francis
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 09:02:54

I’m choosing none of the above by not voting, so there. :p

*shudder*

16. Anne Douglas
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 10:00:27

Cum. Seasons better than sea salt.

I have to wonder, would it be kosher?

17. karmelrio
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 10:33:22

Does the thought of drinking recycled urine make anyone else think about Frank Herbert’s “Dune” series? My SO sometimes accuses me of being a Bene Gesserit witch. I choose to take this as a compliment.

18. Bev Stephans
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 11:19:20

I also thought of “Dune”. There have been lots of SF stories with recycled waste on the space ships. If it is a particularily long journey, nothing is wasted.

19. Jia
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 12:42:12

Can I just say that looking at the list of related posts there on the right makes me laugh even harder?

20. DS
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 18:08:42

Yes, I thought of Dune when the recycling plant first hit the news. Also thought of the first book that introduced me to the idea of *shudder* drinkable urine– Martin Caiden’s Cyborg which I’m pretty sure was the inspiration for the Million Dollar Man. And this is my trivia for the day.

21. Sherry Thomas
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 23:25:38

This remind me of a story told to me by a male grad school classmate, whose gay admirer was hoping to convince him that he was interested in men.

“If all the oxygen in the atmosphere disappears, and the only source of it left is my balls, would you suck my dick?”

:-)

22. Sherry Thomas
    Nov 29, 2008 @ 23:30:09

Hey, how come Susan Mallery’s DELICIOUS is a related story, but my DELICIOUS isn’t? :-)