We’ve been tagged by Keishon. I suppose in the interest of full disclosure, I’ve known Keishon online for a long time. If she tags me, I best get off my butt and be responsive. I think its kind of inline, too, with the 100 bloggers blogging thing.
1. When did you start blogging and why?
Dear Author started in April when I got upset over two of my favorite authors writing books that disappointed me greatly. I invited Jayne to blog with me and wha laa, we are bloggers.
2. What don't you talk about?
Personal stuff. In the context of a book review, it’s all fair game though.
3. Are you and your blogging persona the same person?
Pretty much. In my professional life, I do comport myself differently but only mildly so in order to show deference to those who deserve it and who may have influence over the outcome of my client’s cases.
4. How do you use blogging to build friendships?
Not blogging. I don’t expect people who read the stuff I write to love me, us, or the blog. It is through commenting, as Keishon said, that you develope relationships/friendships.
5. How would you describe your writing style?
Incoherent at times. lol. It’s hard to articulate what all is in my head and heart. We just do the best that we can to provide honesty in our reviews, opinions and comments.
Tagging some authors of some good summer reads (but some whom I doubt will continue this on, lol):
- Raine Weaver, Let’s Pretend
- Dee Tenorio, Betting Hearts
- Sasha White, Bound
- Stephanie Rowe, Date Me Baby One More Time (review tomorrow)
- Sarah Dessen, Just Listen