Jane’s Part 4 for Defamation Delayed

I’ve been too busy to finish my article for Tuesday morning. I would like to say that it is something important like work or family but really, I just spent the weekend reading some really good books and I didn’t spend anytime writing. The article will be posted on Tuesday afternoon, though. It’s just flipped for tomorrow.

1. Sarah McCarty
    Nov 13, 2007 @ 06:03:14

Reading is important. :)

2. Jill Myles
    Nov 13, 2007 @ 07:07:36

Woot reading! I just tossed a DNF and will start on LotFL by CL Wilson tonight. Yum!

3. Jayne
    Nov 13, 2007 @ 07:29:51

LOL, this weekend I had to abandon to “barely even begun” books. At least I didn’t waste too much time with them…

4. Donna
    Nov 13, 2007 @ 08:23:04

I read the new J.D. Robb book this weekend… instead of packing and/or working.

5. ilona andrews
    Nov 13, 2007 @ 08:31:59

Woot good books. We”ll grant you an extension. :P

6. LinM
    Nov 13, 2007 @ 09:30:31

Hmm – a lull in the indomitable whirlwind but Sarah said it first – reading is important.

7. Meredith Duran (McGuire)
    Nov 13, 2007 @ 18:50:18

You’re going to tell us the names of the good books, right? Otherwise you are being a tease! :)

Nov 14, 2007 @ 10:33:15

Yep, they were Lara Adrian’s Midnight Awakening (clearly the ascending the Ward throne for vampire romance, imo) and Meljean Brook’s Demon Night who was brilliant as always.

9. Pyre
    Nov 14, 2007 @ 15:27:01

In keeping with the topic, Jane, we your loyal commenters should fill this thread with libelous speculations on the real reason for the delay, ranging from drug deals or sexual affairs to the time it takes to find someone else’s text to plagiarize. By the time you return, our thorough trashing of your personal and professional reputation will have demonstrated the evils of defamation and the importance of anti-defamation laws.

In the sequel, your successful lawsuits against us will not only make you financially independent for life, but demonstrate how dangerous defamation can be to the defamers, thereby providing a salutary lesson to the readership at large.

Nov 14, 2007 @ 15:31:51

LOL! That sounds like a lot of work on both sides, Pyre. When would we read?

11. Pyre
    Nov 14, 2007 @ 15:33:59

I blog with my right hand and read with my left. Doesn’t everyone?