Nov 13 2006
Here’s a new meme for the readers. In honor of Thanksgiving, we at Dear Author are going to spend the next three Mondays sharing the top ten things that we are thankful for about romance. Until Thanksgiving, we are going to give reviews of our favorite books, give away books, and be grateful. Hope you’ll join us.
- I almost always get a happy ending
- Angst is something to get over not celebrate
- I can journey to different times and places
- That covers are getting better
- That publishing appears to be getting the idea that Regency England isn’t everything
- That romance readers love to talk about books they love and steer you towards great ones
- That there are so many great authors
- I’ve met so many fantastic friends
- It gives me something to fill up my bedroom, closets, attic, under the sofa, etc so dust bunnies won’t multiply and force me to vacuum
- That romance writers write so much that I usually have an abundance of books to choose from.