Nov 14 2006
Everyone is doing it. Well, us, Nora Roberts and Keishon. Reprinted with permission from the comments section.
Nora Roberts yesterday:
Nice list, and it reminds me to be grateful. Here are ten things I love about writing.
- I get to make things up.
- They pay me.
- Readers–"the loyal, the picky, the demanding.
- Booksellers–"the hardworking and essential bridge to the reader.
- Publishers–"without them I could still make things up, but nobody would pay me, and I'd have no readers.
- Seeing my work for the first time in book form, each time, all shiny and new.
- Writers–"the fun, the strange, the smart, the foolish.
- Making my living in my own home.
- Going anywhere I want to go–"and never leaving the keyboard.
- The internet, for its information, communication and–"come on–"channel to gossip.