1. Shiloh Walker
    Nov 17, 2008 @ 13:32:22

LOL… I saw this over at SB, too. ;) Unless it drives me, shelters me, or feeds me without me doing anything, I’m not interested in spending 14k on much of anything.

2. Louisa Edwards
    Nov 17, 2008 @ 14:46:33

I dunno, for fourteen grand, I think I’d want it to come with Hugh Jackman. Although the picture is pretty awesome. Think it’s about time to start watching my Buffy DVDs again?

3. Greta
    Nov 17, 2008 @ 18:28:27

I know I can’t spend $14 grand but I just love the case and everything.

4. MD
    Nov 17, 2008 @ 22:18:19

Cool antique. And silly. But the craftsmanship is nifty.

Speaking of appearances, the new page background at Dear Author is pretty nifty, too.

5. MSheriff
    Nov 18, 2008 @ 08:19:39

OH MY GOSH! I so love this! I never even thought anything like this exsisted! You know my daughter went to Belize this summer people there still hang garlic over the door!

6. Crystal-Rain Love
    Nov 18, 2008 @ 09:30:54

That is awesome! I love the crosses on the stakes.

7. Emmy
    Nov 18, 2008 @ 17:51:41

This makes my inner nerd sit up and beg. Wonder what’s in the vials. And that garlic is looking mighty healthy for being centuries old. They just don’t grow garlic like that anymore. Mine turns black after a few months in the fridge. Don’t ask how I know that.

8. Jake
    Mar 12, 2010 @ 18:18:45

Awesome vampire hunting kit. I’ve seen some of this kits on eBay. This on looks authentic. I want one.

9. Alexis
    Mar 31, 2011 @ 16:24:28

This is a really cool kit, I’ve seen a few examples of ‘modern’ kits that people are making. Not too impressed. The best one that I’ve run across looks like the real thing and even has some antiques included. I wish I could buy it myself! http://thegreendragon.us/vampirehuntingkit.html