Although it is not in fiction books, yet, USA Today announced that it will work with 6 major publishers to release co branded books. These are mostly puzzle compilations. Examples of these are as follows:
- NOLO business an legal guides co produced with USA Today to be released in February 2008.
- Sports Publishing will publish a hardcover commenorating 25 Years of USA Today sports in the fall of 2007 as well as other cummulative efforts.
- Sterling Publishing (Barnes and Noble) will release USA Today Crossword Puzzle books
- Andrews McMeel Publishing will also publish puzzle books long with a day-to-day Soduko Puzzle calender.
- MultiMedia Publishing will put ou a monthly USA TODAY Sudoku puzzle magazine
- Mead Westvaco Consumer Products will publish a 2008 USA TODAY Year-In-A-Box (R) Multi-Puzzle Calendar.