Thursday Midday Links: Apple files motion to dismiss in DOJ case, Pondering the phrase “shit eating grin”, & a few deals
There isn’t much happening in the book world today. Apple has filed its motion to dismiss in the DOJ suit. Obviously Cotes will deny this motion but Apple has to make it in order to preserve its right to appeal.
Here’s some food for thought. McKenzie Walton tweeted this the other day “One of my least favorite terms is ‘shit-eating grin’. Like, I don’t even know what that means. That’s GROSS.”
My god, she is so right.
In lieu of book news, here are some random links that might interest you:
As for deals, here is a good one for you:
- The Forever Instinct by Barbara Delinksy * $2.99 * A | BN | K | S
- First Things First by Barbara Delinksy * $2.99 * A | BN | K | S
- The Scent of Jasmine by Barbara Delinksy * $2.99 * A | BN | K | S
- Straight from the Heart by Barbara Delinksy * $2.99 * A | BN | K | S
- This Heart of Mine with Bonus Content by Susan Elizabeth Phillips * $1.99 * A | BN | K | S