1. Mrs Giggles
    Dec 29, 2008 @ 00:08:58

I love her books. She had a knack for creating beautiful and highly-charged romantic settings, such as the moonlit garden in You And No Other and the beautiful Egyptian oasis in Night Life. Her best books are the perfect vicarious romantic getaways. RIP Suzanne Simmons.

2. Anion
    Dec 29, 2008 @ 05:43:51

Oh…I’m very sad to hear this. RIP, and my deepest sympathies to her family and friends.

3. Jessica
    Dec 29, 2008 @ 06:16:20

I enjoyed Night Life very much. It was one of my first romances. My sympathies go out to her loved ones.

4. Leah
    Dec 29, 2008 @ 09:51:10

On her website, she wrote about the plans she had after she finished her latest book this month. It’s really sad to read, now. My condolences to her family and friends.

5. Keri M
    Dec 29, 2008 @ 14:02:41

Oh gosh I can’t believe it. My condolences to all her family and friends. She was an author I used to read her books in the early 90s. She will be missed!

6. Debbie Haupt
    Dec 30, 2008 @ 13:10:18

I loved Ms. Guest’s new paranormal series she had a wonderful imagination and will be sorely missed in the romance community. My sympathies to her family and friends.

7. Cindy McKenzie
    Jan 08, 2009 @ 13:34:13

I am shocked. I have been reading Suzanne Simmons/Elizabeth Guest books for years. She is my very favorite Romance novelist. I just went to her website to find out if they had released the date of her 2nd book in the series, “Night Life”.
    I also know that she also has a book sitting on a shelf, from the 4 novels that she wrote as Suzanne Simmons. It is the 5th in the series that she wrote along with these books: Desert Rogue,*(Elizabeth Guest)
    You And No Other, Bed of Roses, and Diamond in the Rough. I once found out from her, that she had this 5th book, on her shelf and that she hoped she would release it as Suzanne Simmons someday,and be able to finish that series.
    I hope, “someday”, her family will release that 5th novel, for all of us loving readers. I also hope that since she did finish the 2nd book in her Night Life series, that it too will be released soon for all of to enjoy.

My Heart goes out to her family that they will have strength and great memories in having been blessed as we readers have, by such a fantastic and amazing women who, in my opintion will never be able to be replaced.
    Rest in Peace, my lovely Elizabeth, until we meet again………….

8. Deb Oller
    Jan 18, 2009 @ 17:19:51

I know I’m very late in posting. I just found out about Suzanne Simmons/Elizabet Guest’s death. I was stranded in East Texas with the suv in the shop and no PC. I’ve only now got back to NY and caught up enough to find out about this. I’m in shock. Years ago I won one of her monthly contest. Not only did I receive the book but every so often I would receive a note or card from her. Not only did she do her research for her books, she really took the time to care about her readers. She is going to be greatly missed.

9. Daun Ann Korty
    Jan 29, 2009 @ 01:10:42

I just saw that Suzanne Simmons/Elizabeth Guest passed away.

I am so sorry to hear that she had passed. My blessing to her family and friends.

I loved Goodnight Sweetheart and Night Life. Hopefully the family releases the second book in the Pharaohs Rising series. I was looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Again, my blessings to her family. She will be greatly missed. She was a wonderful story teller.

10. Julieanne
    Oct 20, 2011 @ 21:38:20

Does anyone know if Night Hunger will be released in the new future? I realize that Elizabeth Guest has passed away. A real tragedy. She was a tremendous author.
    I just wondered if anyone had any news on this book.
    Thanks