Real Life Belle du Jour Gone Wrong (as they often do)

You know how in romance novels, the heroines sometimes go to the brothel and pretend to be a working girl or sometimes they go with the hero? Well, in a real life Belle du Jour case, a Polish man is surprised, to say the least, when he visited a brothel and saw his wife working there. The two are now getting a divorce.

1. MB (Leah)
    Dec 31, 2008 @ 13:53:56

That was a good, if strange, flick.

I wonder if the man thought of the irony of finding out his wife worked in a brothel by going to a brothel to begin with.

IMHO, those two deserve each other.

2. RfP
    Dec 31, 2008 @ 14:48:50

Yes; the other viewpoint is that the wife was surprised to find her husband was a brothel patron.

3. Evangeline
    Jan 01, 2009 @ 03:14:35

Sounds rather akin to Elizabeth Hoyt’s The Raven Prince. lol. However, I could work with a plot like this.

4. Mistress
    Jan 03, 2009 @ 05:58:57

Karma is a mean biatch. Stock holders in Monogamy have had a rough time in ’08.

by Evangeline January 1st, 2009 at 3:14 am
    Sounds rather akin to Elizabeth Hoyt's The Raven Prince. lol. However, I could work with a plot like this.

You’re right, it is freakishly similar. Gawd I love that book. Guess this goes to show titillating circumstances on the page tend to make for skanky perversions in life, lol.

5. Ann-Kat
    Jan 03, 2009 @ 12:34:49

Ouch. I know I shouldn’t be reveling in the misfortune of others, but that twist was just too entertaining not to. Maybe I need to pick up a copy of The Raven Prince. And I’m inclined to agree with Leah: the two deserve each other. LOL