Preview of Comic Book Mercy Thompson

From the press release:

"Mercy Thompson: Homecoming" is a four-issue mini-series with issue #1 hitting comic book shelves in November 2008. The series will be collected in hardcover and distributed by Del Rey in 2009.

Dabel Brothers Publishing is excited to premiere the first eleven pages (DOWNLOAD HERE) of the much-anticipated Dabel Brothers project, "Mercy Thompson: Homecoming". Artist Francis Tsai beautifully illustrates all the covers and interior pages to this series, with author Patricia Briggs herself penning the original story. Place your orders today before the first issue ships this November.

From me: looks beautiful and I can’t wait to see the full version.

Via Fantasy Book Critic.

1. Dance Chica
    Sep 30, 2008 @ 06:12:42

November 2008? I didn’t know it was coming out that soon! I love Brigg’s Mercy books and can’t wait for the graphic adaptation. *Off to go look at the preview pics*

2. DS
    Sep 30, 2008 @ 14:13:29

Why is she holding those wrenches that way? I’ve read the books and know she is more than competent, but the picture looks to me like she is wondering what you do with them.

3. Collette
    Oct 01, 2008 @ 14:23:01

Okay, am I nuts? (Don’t answer.) Where exactly do I order it? I can’t find it in the Dabel Brother’s store. Do I need to go to a comic store or can I order it somewhere online? (I feel like I’m totally missing something obvious so if so, please forgive me.)

Oct 01, 2008 @ 14:32:50

I planned on just showing up at the bookstore and hope it was there. But yeah, the store is strangely empty.

5. Dance Chica
    Oct 01, 2008 @ 15:18:15

I emailed Dabel Brothers because I also was confused. They emailed me back with a link (http://www.comicshoplocator.com/) which will tell you where your nearest comic book store is located. Luckily, I have one practically down the street from me!

6. has
    Oct 01, 2008 @ 18:21:01

I successfully ordered using this online site and they will ship worldwide- I tried comic stores in the UK and they dont seem to have it avaliable here. The second issue is also available on preorder as well :D