NIGHT HAWK- Free short story from Lora Leigh!

UPDATED: I know many of you have come here via Google. I looked at the Macmillan Book site and it appears that you can still sign up to receive this free story. Check this link out.

Night Hawk by Lora Leigh is an exclusive Elite Ops
short story that St. Martin’s Press and Leigh are giving away for free.  ¬†You have to give up your email address, but what’s your privacy when it comes to free literature?

This post is now closed.

1. joanne
    Feb 23, 2009 @ 09:43:41

Not for nutthin’ *grin* but I’ve been signed up for LL’s newsletter for a long time and I’ve never found them to be anything but timely info about upcoming and future books. No garden tips or recipes or travel logs, they are just about the books and don’t come just for the sake of sending a newsletter.

As for this freebie it was sort of a ‘I don’t know what/who this is’ kind of thing for me. I’ve read all her books except the menage series and so I thought I was current on the characters for the newest series Elite Ops. It is a good example of her writing and her characters but I thought that it was more of a ‘glimpse’ into that series rather then a short story.

2. Flora Molski
    Mar 04, 2009 @ 19:33:36

I will read anything by Lora Leigh…She is a great authothat makes a book more than a story, you are involved with her characters and their lives they become as real to you as they are for her as she is writing them. Once you pick a Lora Leigh book you just can’t put it down till you have finished it, then you wish it was longer!r

3. Lurena Henry
    Mar 13, 2009 @ 14:12:13

Signed up and never heard another word about “Night Hawk”, all I have been receiving are book reviews on “romances”. I enjoy action and paranormal, I don’t read straight “romance”.
    Disappointed.

Mar 13, 2009 @ 14:13:58

@Lurena Henry The promotion might be over. Minatour Books might be more mystery oriented from St. Martin’s Press. Lora Leigh is definitely a romance author.

5. Madeline Steck
    Mar 26, 2009 @ 18:25:39

What is Lora Leigh’s email address? When I Email Me link, it says “Error! You don’t have the right program,” or something like that. I would appreciate it if you would reply with her email address, but no links! I want to know who Jonas gets matched up with. Not anything else. Not the entire story, word by word, JUST who he mates. She told us who Cabal mates, and the suspense is KILLING me!!!!! Thanks.

6. Hazel Swanson
    Mar 27, 2009 @ 14:30:36

I want to sign up for the Lora Leigh book Night Hawk. Where and how do I do it.

Mar 28, 2009 @ 08:55:04

@Hazel Swanson I think the promotion is over.

8. renae sessions
    Jun 18, 2009 @ 16:39:11

I WANT TO SIGN-UP FOR NIGHTHAWK,TO READ IT FOR FREE PLEASE,I LOVE HER BOOKS,PLEASE EMAIL ME,ABOUT READING,”NIGHTHAWK”.

9. renae sessions
    Jun 18, 2009 @ 16:40:31

I WANT TO READ NIGHT HAWK,THE FREE EBOOK BY LORI LEIGH PLEASE HIT ME BACK.RENAE SESSIONS I LOVE LORI LEIGH BOOKS!

10. Priscilla
    Jul 03, 2009 @ 06:30:36

I have sign up when will i be able to read the free Night Hawk/Lora Leigh

11. priscilla
    Jul 03, 2009 @ 06:44:26

hi I have sign up but i can’t get the free Night Hawk book ,please email me the necessary information so i can read this book. thank you

Jul 03, 2009 @ 07:17:56

@priscilla – This promo was run by St. Martin’s Press and I believe it is over.

13. Alanda
    Sep 01, 2009 @ 16:21:39

I signed up before for the free Night Hawk but still have not gotten anything. Please let me know how to get it I have everything that Lora Leigh has written and love it. If its not free any more can I purchase it.

14. Nahoma Webb
    Sep 02, 2009 @ 14:43:12

Is it too late to get the free Night Hawk?

Sep 02, 2009 @ 14:44:36

The Nighthawk promotion was run by St. Martin’s Press. We just linked to it from here. You need to take up your complaints with SMP. Sorry guys.