Jan 5 2009
- SmartMoney.com places the eBook Reader as one of the top 5 “New Things to Buy” in 2009.
- Business Week reviews books on the iPhone and suggests that it is serious competition to the Kindle. We knew that a while back though, didn’t we?
- Speaking of reading on the iPhone, it’s charge will only last through one book so you’ll want to get an alternative, portable power source for long trips.
- The Apple Blog does not like the idea of Books as separate applications like ScrollMotion is trying to convince us users is the bees knees. I agree with the Apple Blog.
- Apple’s last keynote speech at MacWorld takes place tomorrow. There are rumors, as there always are, preceding the speech. One rumor is that a larger iPhone or a iTablet might be unveiled for a fall release date. That’s pretty exciting stuff. Someone caught an unidentified Apple browser surfing the ‘net last year with a screen larger than an iPhone and smaller than the smallest laptop.