1. Sara Dennis
    Jan 25, 2008 @ 21:58:41

Man. The Dabel Brothers are picking everyone up.

They’re producing a Dresden Files comic book.

C.E. Murphy has sold a superhero comic book to them.

And now Patricia Briggs.

2. Gwen
    Jan 25, 2008 @ 22:18:11

Holy crackers! That’s fantastic!! I can’t wait – LOVE the Mercy Thompson series!

3. Keishon
    Jan 26, 2008 @ 20:14:25

Huh?

4. Has
    Jan 28, 2008 @ 12:28:29

Mike – Patty’s husband clarified (at hurog.com message board) that the adaption is going start off with a 4 part mini-series that will be a prequel to the series and then the comics will adapt the books themselves. I am really looking forward to it- I cant wait to see Mercy’s reactions to meeting up with Zee, Adam and Stefan for the first time.

5. Gwen
    Jan 28, 2008 @ 13:14:12

If I remember correctly, she was very young when she first went to live with the wolves. Like, VERY young.

Keishon – you need to read this series if you like urban fantasy. Some of the best out there. Click on Jane’s links at the right for links to the reviews and purchase sites. Really good.

6. Kitty
    Jan 28, 2008 @ 23:07:11

That’s so cool! I’m hooked on the series now, so the comics will give me something else to sink my teeth into. :)

7. Shelly
    Jul 03, 2008 @ 19:58:40

I can’t wait to read the first book, because I live in the Tri-Cities.
    A friend of mine told me about it, and averyone at Richland High wants to read it too.