Where to Buy JR Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood Series in “E”...

Reader Azure noted in the forum that the entire Black Dagger Brotherhood series is now in ebook format. After doing some searching, here are the locations, prices and formats.

This book is more expensive than the previous three books.

1. Angelle
    Apr 24, 2007 @ 07:40:51

LOVER REVEALED price went up. That’s why.

I don’t see why I should buy ebooks when I can get paperbacks for the same price, especially since without a reading device it’s going to be really hard to read them.

2. Cherry
    Jun 14, 2007 @ 13:25:51

Lover Unbound (J R Ward) is not out until Sept 2007… is there anywhere at all that I can get hold of this book before Sept? Please….

3. Regina
    Sep 09, 2007 @ 12:38:13

You can also buy these ebooks from Connect Ebook Reader http://ebooks.connect.com/ . You can read them on the dedicated reader for Sony or you can also download the software on your desktop or laptop and read them. I much prefer the Connect Reader to the Microsoft Reader, the text can be enlarged much more and it is a side by side page format that is very much like reading a book.

4. Donna aka Queen D
    Sep 24, 2007 @ 16:39:46

Where can we buy ‘Lover Unbound’ in e-format tommorrow?

Sep 24, 2007 @ 20:53:57

My guess would be either Fictionwise, ereader or Books on Board.

6. Donna aka Queen D
    Sep 24, 2007 @ 21:24:17

I would have thought so too, but none of those sources are even listing it.. and at least one of them allows you to pre-order. Welp, only one more night to wait….I Hope!

I must use ebooks as the fonts in paperbacks are too small for me to see.

Sep 27, 2007 @ 09:45:03

I saw it at Books on Board.

8. Donna aka Queen D
    Sep 27, 2007 @ 11:33:05

I got it at a place called Connect Reader ( or something like that). You have to dl their reader, but there is a free version. I like the mobireader better though. I just couldn’t wait the extra day, and this was the only place I could find that had it available on the 25th.

Donna