1. Meljean
    Jan 31, 2007 @ 16:46:19

Um, maybe because he’s 17?

This is going to make fan-artists SO happy. *g*

2. Lara
    Jan 31, 2007 @ 17:21:20

LOL (and ick). I saw this mentioned all over the place today and it just seems . . . wrong. More power to the young actor, I suppose, for trying to avoid HP stereotying in his career, but Equus? And I really didn’t need to see quite such a *hairy* Harry. 8-P

3. Karen Scott
    Jan 31, 2007 @ 18:09:20

That is sooo wrong.

4. jmc
    Jan 31, 2007 @ 18:30:31

I had a really long email conversation with my sister about thie photos — is it squicky? if so why? is it different from older men ogling Britney Spears, etc. Background: sis writes HP fanfic and moderates a ff forum. There are members of the forum who were using their vacation time to go to London to see Dan Radcliffe in Equus. There was lots of squeeing on the forums when the promo photos were release.

Personally, when I look at Dan Radcliffe, I see my cousin (same age, same 1st name) and there’s just nothing sexy there.

5. kardis
    Jan 31, 2007 @ 20:30:43

I had read about this awhile ago and blocked it from my brain. Luckily, my retinas detached when I clicked the link so I couldn’t see the play even if I wanted to! Jane I happily join you in being a prude…

6. Tilly Greene
    Feb 01, 2007 @ 05:13:24

The promo pictures were great, almost sexy, until I realized it was Harry Potter then I flipped the page…and yes, I have bought book by its cover!

7. babes