Friday Links of Meyer
- Stephenie Meyer sold 8 million copies of her books in December. DECEMBER. 28 million copies have been sold overall. Since Meyer doesn’t plan on writing more Sparkly Vampires and Doormat Girls anytime soon, there will be a vacuum. Who is going to fill it?
- Harlequin is giving away another ebook. It’s a collection of heartwarming stories and comments about romance along with a short story from Catherine Mann. Good thru February 16, 2009. Also, you can get an extra 14% off every title using the coupon “VALENTINE”.
- Books on Board is having a 30% off all romance titles.
- If you missed the Tools of Change convention, you can download an ebook of the “best of TOC” for free. It’s really a can’t miss look at what some very smart people view for the future of publishing. I really loved reading the #toc twitters and definitely plan to attend the conference in 2010.
- Nora Roberts’ Boonsboro Inn is opening after rebuilding from the awful fire of last year. Apparently there are not a lot of literary fiction HEAs which made the theme rooms quite a challenge. SB Sarah and I have been knocking around a blogger/author retreat at the Boonsboro Inn in 2010.
- The AuthorTalk Authors, Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe, find themselves the subject of questions and on the otherside of the interview table.