Economy Got You Down? Start a Sex Trade

Apparently women who once thought that they could make a living doing tech work or whatnot are turning to the sex trade.  But it's not any sex trade, it's a specific one–dominatrix duties. Apparently it's a fairly lucrative way to make a little extra income without actually having intercourse.  Women can earn anywhere around $80 per hour (the pros get $500).  Fetish dungeons exist legally because there is no sex for sale, merely whipping, spanking, and allowing a guy to suck your toes.  So ladies, grab a strap on and start up a dungeon in your basement.  It's better than an in home daycare, in my opinion.

1. AnneD
    Feb 06, 2009 @ 09:10:51

ROFL. I might suggest this to a couple of women I know…might give their husbands a break :)

This could be a great research opportunity. lol!

2. Jory Strong
    Feb 06, 2009 @ 09:29:50

Oh yeah, much better than daycare!

3. Lorelie
    Feb 06, 2009 @ 10:29:49

Holy christ, that makes me nervous on so many levels, I’m not sure if I can even process them all right now.

4. joanne
    Feb 06, 2009 @ 10:56:42

whipping, spanking, and allowing a guy to suck your toes

Would you like fries with that?

5. Sherry Thomas
    Feb 06, 2009 @ 11:43:28

Make me remember the Victorian machine that could spank 40 bottoms at once that I read about in 1996. Somebody needs to rebuild it.

6. Sherry Thomas
    Feb 06, 2009 @ 11:46:54

And wouldn’t it be fun if there is a romance about that? During a spell of unemployment, you spank a guy and allow him to suck on your toes and then show up at your new job and he’s your new boss.

My internal Harlequin title generator is going bonkers with the concept.

The Ruthless Boss’s Even More Ruthless Whip-Wielding Secretary-Mistress?

7. Jinni
    Feb 06, 2009 @ 12:27:05

This makes me laugh because a friend who is starting out as a literary agent makes money on the side doing this.

8. Ann Bruce
    Feb 06, 2009 @ 13:04:37

Or you can become a psychic.

9. MB (Leah)
    Feb 06, 2009 @ 13:39:37

It’s obvious to me now that I’m in the wrong business.

I once knew a Dominatrix. She told me all about it and the money involved. I was still young and hot at the time and probably could have done OK. But whipping people wasn’t on my top priority list of things to do at that or any time. snrk.

Now, hand over that whip baby. LOL

10. SonomaLass
    Feb 06, 2009 @ 15:24:28

@Sherry Thomas: what about a Harlequin set in a secret baby daycare???

11. Sarah Frantz
    Feb 06, 2009 @ 17:35:38

No no, no strap-on. No insertion, you see–that’s sex, even if its silicone :D

12. Gennita Low
    Feb 07, 2009 @ 07:57:48

Or a lingerie model, if you have the body for it. You apparently just show up and model lingerie while the guy watches. No touching at all. That’s what the girl at the gym told me. She claimed one of her clients is a cop. *blink

13. Minx Malone
    Feb 08, 2009 @ 09:26:36

Dang, wish I had known I could paid for being mean! I wouldn’t have bothered becoming an accountant!

Minx

14. carolyn jean
    Feb 12, 2009 @ 09:30:37

We have friends where the wife used to do that to make money as a struggling actress. The husband loves telling people. He thinks it’s super cool!