>From Publisher's Weekly's rundown of the Spring/Summer 2009 Hardcover releases, I've tried to cull the romance ones.
- Lavender Morning (May, $26.95) by Jude Deveraux. A 20th-century woman is torn between her mother's society roots and her father's working-class background.
- Burn (July, $26) by Linda Howard. The author of Death Angel blends suspense and romance.
- Hot Pursuit (July, $25) by Suzanne Brockmann depicts a female bodyguard and the politician she must protect. 8-city author tour.
- Skin Trade (June, $26.95) by Laurell K. Hamilton follows Blood Noir as the newest entry in the Anita Blake series.
- Undead and Unwelcome (June, $24.95) by MaryJanice Davidson. Vampire queen Betsy Taylor returns for the eighth novel in this series.
- Seducing an Angel (May, $22) by Mary Balogh. Cassandra, Lady Paget, arrives in Regency London to restore her reputation. 70,000 first printing.
- More than Words, Vol. 5 (Apr., $16.95) by Heather Graham et al. showcases original short stories inspired by real-life heroines.
- Heartless (June, $24.95) by Diana Palmer. Gracie's shameful secret makes her deeply afraid to love.
- Malice (Apr., $24) by Lisa Jackson. A detective recovering from an accident sees his dead wife everywhere.
- Mr. and Miss Anonymous (May, $24) by Fern Michaels focuses on two college students who meet at a fertility clinic and then again 20 years later.
- Summer on Blossom Street (May, $24.95) by Debbie Macomber. A yarn shop owner offers knitting classes, Knit to Quit, for those who want to start a new phase of life.
- Temptation and Surrender (Mar., $25.99) by Stephanie Laurens. In the latest Cynster novel, Lucifer's brother-in-law returns to Devon to manage his family's estate. 100,000 first printing.
- KnockOut (June, $26.95) by Catherine Coulter observes two FBI agents investigating the disappearance of a little girl in the Virginia wilderness. 650,000 first printing.
- Black Hills (July, $26.95) by Nora Roberts. Death and passion stalk the Black Hills of South Dakota.800,000 first printing.
- Finger Lickin' Fifteen (June, $27.95) by Janet Evanovich offers another Stephanie Plum adventure.
- Bad Moon Rising (Aug., $25.95) by Sherrilyn Kenyon is the latest Dark-Hunter novel.