First, the reader finalists, those voted in by, well, readers, are:
- YA: Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
- Contemporary: If You Hear Her by Shiloh Walker (Bro Magnet by Lauren Baratz Logsted was a close second)
- Historical: A Lady’s Lesson in Scandal by Meredith Duran
- GLBT: Hot Head by Damon Suede
- Category: A Man of His Word by Sarah Anderson
- Novella: Once Upon a Winter’s Eve by Tessa Dare (edged out Silver Shark by Ilona Andrews by one vote)
- Crossover: Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
- PNR/UF: Radiant Desire by Inara Scott
And now: It’s bracket time! There are instructions on how to fill out your bracket online at the DABWAHA site. Please only fill out one bracket. If your bracket is totally shot to hell after the first round, don’t worry. We have a Second Chance bracket with a whole selection of really awesome prizes.
Game on, folks!