DABWAHA Voting for Round Two Begins

DABWAHA LogoWe are already into round 2.   The voting link is here. EVEN IF YOU DID NOT FILL OUT A BRACKET, you can still vote.

The voting schedule is in 12 hour blocks to accommodate people in all timezones.   My instructions were apparently hard to read last time so I’ll try to make it a little simpler.   The polls open at midnight and noon each day and run for 12 hours.   Today, the round 2 polls opened at midnight, March 19, 2010 EST.   The first set closes at noon on March 20, 2009 EST and the next set starts again until midnight.

Keep checking about every 10-12 hours and you should catch each round of voting.   After the voting for Round 2 is over, we will unveil the second chance bracket.   Huzzah for second chances!

1. Sally W.
      Mar 20, 2010 @ 06:37:14

Do we have a winner yet for Round 1?

2. Joanne
      Mar 20, 2010 @ 07:02:36

Round 1 and I’ve already fallen into the doesn’t have a clue loser category. So why do I enjoy this so much? Dunno. I just do.

3. Julie M
      Mar 20, 2010 @ 10:21:41

Yeah – loser’s bracket coming soon!

Joanne – Hear! Hear! I too have fallen into the doesn’t have a clue category. But I love this also. My mistake this year was to ignore my husband’s advice. Last year I let him pick matchups where I had no opinion and he guessed correctly. This year I ignored him to my shame. P.S. He doesn’t read romance, he picks based on which title sounds sexier.

4. Darlynne
      Mar 20, 2010 @ 11:36:06

Is there a nether category (like nether parts)? I’m not bad enough to fail completely and not good enough to come close. Soulless was my pick for the year because of all the books I read, that’s the one that stayed with me. So I was shot down somewhere over the second round. And still, I have a great time.

5. SandyW
      Mar 20, 2010 @ 12:16:05

I always do fair-to-middling, but I have such fun. Even if Singh vs. Singh is making me crazy right now.

6. Joder
      Mar 20, 2010 @ 14:57:54

I know what you mean! That Singh contest is going to really mess me up as it stands now. And I was doing really well too. I’m sure by Monday morning I will have fallen really far down.

7. Seattle Heather
      Mar 20, 2010 @ 20:59:02

@Sally W.:

I think it may be me. Or at least I was on top when I looked this morning.

But Branded by Fire is losing to Angel’s Blood, so it might be the end of the line. le sigh