1. SonomaLass
    Mar 21, 2009 @ 22:24:30

Crap, damn and double-damn! We were out all day shopping for a PROM DRESS, of all things, and then we met the resst of the fam for dinner. I kept saying, “I have to get home before 9:00 [Pacific], because I haven’t voted in the second poll of the day!” But I let the teenager (still learning) drive home, which takes extra time, and I got in the door TWO MINUTES after that poll closed.

2. Danielle
    Mar 22, 2009 @ 05:25:18

I was out all day yesterday too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang Dang Dang!!!!

3. Jia
    Mar 22, 2009 @ 07:08:15

Wow, those did turn out super tight!

Also, I’m a little baffled as to how I rose to 199th place.

4. Gennita Low
    Mar 22, 2009 @ 07:15:28

Arghhhh. //stomping on bracket

5. Tae
    Mar 22, 2009 @ 07:51:45

how can we see our bracket entries so we can check to see how we’re doing?

6. joanna bourne
    Mar 22, 2009 @ 08:03:55

Two votes.

Three votes.

Oh my stars and garters, that was close.

7. Jia
    Mar 22, 2009 @ 08:35:49

@Tae: This page has the current standings – http://dabwaha.com/2009_Tournament/website/currentstandings.html

If you click on your name, it’ll take you to your pick sheet. Black means you picked correctly, red means you picked incorrectly. Blue means those rounds have yet to be decided.

8. Janine
    Mar 22, 2009 @ 13:05:53

Hey, I’m in 40th place! Maybe I don’t suck at this as much as I thought I did.

9. Jia
    Mar 22, 2009 @ 16:42:59

Heh, I knew it wasn’t going to last. Got the anvil back and plummeted to 323rd.

10. Janine
    Mar 23, 2009 @ 01:27:22

You can fill out a 2nd chance bracket, Jia. I’m amazed but my ranking has actually gone up to 32nd. It probably won’t last, but I’m enjoying it so much that I’m going to keep my current bracket even though most likely I will only go down from here.