Tuesday Deals: Bundles of Good Deals

Today’s deals are all about the Bundle.

• The Big Bad Wolf Romance Compilation (Bundle: Books 1-4) by Heather Killough-Walden by Heather Killough-Walden * $3.99 * A | BN | K | S
  • The DRAGONBORN BUNDLE: Dragonborn, Dragonbound by Jade Lee * $6.63 * A | BN | K | S
  • Mary Margret Daughtridge SEALed Bundle by Mary Daughtridge * $7.96 * A | BN | K | S * First three in the series
  • Cat Star Chronicles Bundle: Slave, Warrior, and Rogue by Cheryl Brooks by Cheryl Brooks by Cheryl Brooks * $7.96 * A | BN | K | S
  • Stephanie Laurens Rogue’s Reform Bundle by Stephanie Laurens * $7.94 * A | BN | K | S * Three regency novels
  • Terry Spear’s Wolf Bundle by Terry Spear * $7.99 * A | BN | K | S * First three in the series
  • Devoured By Darkness Bundle with When Darkness Comes & Embrace the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity) by Alexandra Ivy * $8.79 * A | BN | K | S
  • Gena Showalter’s Atlantis Series Bundle by Gena Showalter by Gena Showalter * $8.84 * A | BN | K | S * Four books
  • The Blades of the Rose Bundle: Warrior, Scoundrel, Rebel, & Stranger by Zoe Archer * $8.84 * A | BN | K | S
  • Hot Historicals Bundle with An Invitation to Sin, The Naked Baron, When His Kiss Is Wicked, & Mastering the Marquess by Jo Beverley, Vanessa Kelly and Kaitlin O’Riley * $9.34 * A | BN | K | S
  • Chronicles of Elantra Bundle by Michelle Sagara by Michelle Sagara * $9.34 * A | BN | K | S * This is a series that Jia has enjoyed.
  • Lydia Dare Wolf Bundle by Lydia Dare by Lydia Dare * $9.34 * A | BN | K | S
  • Beverly Barton Bundle: Dead By Midnight, Dead By Morning, & Dead by Nightfall by Beverly Barton by Beverly Barton * $9.89 * A | BN | K | S
  • Robin Kaye Bundle: Romeo, Romeo; Too Hot to Handle; and Breakfast in Bed by Robin Kaye by * $9.99 * A | BN | K | S
  • Impulsive Bundle with Hot As Hell & Hard As Nails by HelenKay Dimon * $9.99 * A | BN | K | S
  • G.A. Aiken Bundle: The Dragon Who Loved Me, What a Dragon Should Know, & Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin) by G.A. Aiken * * A | BN | K | S
  • Richelle Mead Dark Swan Bundle: Storm Born, Thorn Queen, Iron Crowned & Shadow Heir by Richelle Mead * $9.99 * A | BN | K | S * Make sure you are buying the 4 book bundle and not the three book bundle for $9.83
  • Carly Phillips’s Simply Series Bundle by Carly Phillips * $9.99 * A | BN | K | S * includes Simply Sinful, Simply Scandalous, Simply Sensual, Body Heat, and Simply Sexy
  • Welcome to Temptation/Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie * $6.99 * A | BN | K | S
  • Night Pleasures/Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon * $6.99 * A | BN | K | S
  • Bleed for Me by Michael Robotham * $0.00 * A | BN | K | S

1. Shannon Stacey
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 10:18:06

Even though I already own two or three of the books individually, I just bought the Blades of the Rose bundle so I don’t have to try to remember the reading order once they’re on my Kindle. It’s my favorite thing about bundles.

I also bought the WTT/Bet Me bundle because I’m easy that way.

2. Brian
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 10:41:43

On Amazon the “The Lady Julia Grey Bundle” can be had for $8.83 (U.S.) and contains the first three books in Deanna Raybourn’s great series.

3. Kaylea Cross
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 11:27:46

Thanks for the links! I’ve been wanting to read Mary Margaret Daughtridge’s SEAL books for along time, and this just gave me the perfect nudge.

4. JacquiC
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 11:28:30

Unless there’s something wrong at my end, the amazon link to the Robin Kaye bundle doesn’t seem to work. I also did a separate search in the Kindle Store and only got individual books, no bundle. Not that I need any further temptation in relation to the deals listed above!!!… just thought I’d mention this as a FYI.

Jan 24, 2012 @ 11:32:38

@JacquiC Thanks for the FYI. I fixed the links.

6. JacquiC
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 11:39:29

Sadly, it doesn’t seem to be available to us Canadians… but at least I can now see the bundle even though it won’t let me buy it!

7. Renda
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 12:05:23

Can someone give me the down and dirty on the G.A. Aiken bundle? No thesis required.

I have only read Laurenston in this genre (are dragons and weres the same genre?), and I am wary about branching out.

And a spoiler about dragon-on-dragon love scenes would be appreciated.

Thanks.

8. MrsJoseph
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 12:11:11

@Renda: If I’m not mistaken, GA Aiken is one of Laurentston’s pen names. She published the series under both names.

9. Mikaela
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 12:11:37

@Renda: G.A Aiken is a pseudonym for Shelly Laurenston. I think. I might be wrong though. So if you liked Laurenston you should like Aiken :).

10. Emily E
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 12:19:51

Laurenston’s books are Urban Fantasy, while Aiken’s books are fantasy. Not set in our world. Same writer, same sense of humor.

11. Isobel Carr
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 12:41:59

Candice Hern Bundle: A PROPER COMPANION, A CHANGE OF HEART, and AN AFFIAR OF HONOR.

Amazon http://amzn.to/x1FvPW

B&N http://bit.ly/zPWR9I

12. Renda
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 13:06:53

Thanks for the Aiken/Laurenston writer persona primer (and for not making fun of my not knowing they were one and the same).

13. JenM
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 13:58:43

There are no dragon on dragon love scenes in those books. The first three books feature dragon shifter guys and human women. The usual Laurenston humor is on full display so if you like her other shifters, you’ll like this also.

14. Patricia
    Jan 24, 2012 @ 21:08:24

I love the G. A. Aiken dragon books. This bundle has books 3 through 5 in the series. Numbers 4 and 5 (Last Dragon Standing and The Dragon Who Loved Me) feature heroes and heroines who are both dragons. I don’t recall any detailed reptilian love scenes (they often have sex in human form), but the males do sometimes refer to the females’ sexy tails and mean it literally.

15. Ann G
    Jan 26, 2012 @ 21:28:05

I love getting book bundles. I have the Julia Grey bundle, the Lydia Dare bundle, among many others. I wish more authors/publishers would offer series bundles. I like having all the books in order. I believe I already have all three of the Candice Hern books separately. If not for that, I would get the Hern bundle.

16. B