Daily Deals, December 6

I researched the Avon deals. I’m not sure whether these reflect a new pricing schema or whether this is a temporary thing to drive up rankings. Updated: This is Avon’s official statement:

These lower prices are an experiment, based in part on reader feedback, and are part of our ongoing, overall strategy on a title by title basis.  Looking at pricing is definitely one way to excite readers and grow authors

February Avon Titles

March Avon Titles
April Avon Titles

1. Patrice
    Dec 06, 2011 @ 11:08:41

Thanks so much for these handy listings!

The description of Roberta Gellis’s The English Heiress inspired me to look up The Scarlet Pimpernel! (also free – TY Project Guttenberg) Now I have both on my Kindle for cozy evening reading. :)

2. Frekki
    Dec 06, 2011 @ 13:58:32

I just picked up the rest of the Heiress series by Roberta Gellis at $1.49, plus her Siren Song series for the same price. Now if only they’d drop the Roselynde series down, I’d get them in e-copies also.

3. DS
    Dec 06, 2011 @ 14:57:59

@Frekki: I just did the same thing. I would also like to have Knight’s Honor, Bond of Blood and The Sword and the Swan in ebook editions also. I was very gingerly rereading The Sword and the Swan the other day. My copy is over 30 years old and definitely on the worn side.

4. Jane A
    Dec 06, 2011 @ 16:25:28

@DS You can get those from Baen books!

5. Brian
    Dec 06, 2011 @ 18:28:25

@DS: Yes, as Jane A said, Baen has those through their Webscription site…

6. Brian
    Dec 06, 2011 @ 23:07:01

7. DS
    Dec 07, 2011 @ 06:45:56

@Jane A: Thanks Jane A. and Brian. I’m off to Baen now.

8. Daily Deals, December 7 - Dear Author
    Dec 07, 2011 @ 08:13:58

[...] From Brian: Enter coupon code rough11 to get 30% off books 1-11 in the Rough Rider series by Lorelei James @ the Samhain store. Good now through December 31st. [...]

9. Thursday Midday News and Deals: Prices Up Says DWJ; Prices Down Says Data | Dear Author
    Dec 15, 2011 @ 12:47:07

[...] Not to mention Avon’s reduction in their digital book prices for the frontlist books for January, February and March. [...]