A Couple of Great St. Patrick’s Day Deals

I just wanted to alert the DA crowd that Samhain is having a 30% off sale for St. Patricks’ Day. Use code STPATTY12 at the store.  I’m a big fan of the Meg Benjamin series. Thea Harrison and Tessa Dare have both published novellas with Samhain.  Lorelie James’ Rough Rider series is a NYT Bestselling series about hot cowgirls and cowboys.

AllRomanceeBooks is offering a 50% rebate on all titles that are incentive eligible (i.e., no Agency books).  I always use this time to buy Ellora’s Cave titles.  Liberating Lacey by Anne Calhoun is a must buy if you haven’t already.  Also Willing Victim by Cara McKenna and Sheltered by Charlotte Stein. Wild & Steamy contains two of the three #dabwaha novella finalists and the third is a standout as well.

1. Danielle D
    Mar 17, 2012 @ 12:51:07

I’m at work right now when I get home I’m heading over to Samhain I want to pick up the first book in J L Saint’s new series.

2. Loosheesh
    Mar 17, 2012 @ 13:30:37

Thank you! The Samhain coupon came in handy for Lena Matthews’ Priceless; I’ve already pre-ordered Thea Harrison’s latest novella so I lucked out there.

3. Ridley
    Mar 17, 2012 @ 16:11:25

I tried shopping at the Samhain store and gave up and went to ARE. Samhain’s site gives me fits, for some reason.

I had wanted to go for the discount rather than the rebate, since rebates always prompt me to buy more books than I mean to, but the hell with that nonsense.

4. Ridley
    Mar 17, 2012 @ 16:20:48

It won’t let me edit my comment, but I want to put my vote in for Ruin Me as my favorite Cara McKenna. I loved the messed-up, passive-aggressive heroine, the sex writing was fabulous and it was a more complete story than Willing Victim, which I also loved. I’d call it erotica moreso than romance, though. It’s the heroine’s story, not the romance, that drives the plot.

5. Kaetrin
    Mar 17, 2012 @ 20:45:23

Thx Jane. Just picked up 15 books from ARe and the 2 Thea Harrison’s (although 1 is a pre-order) from Samhain. I picked up all the Meg Benjamins, Cara McKenna’ Curio (which I’ve been hanging out for), Ruin Me and Getaway and a couple others too. Better log off now before I spend any more money!! :D

6. JL
    Mar 17, 2012 @ 22:11:17

Thank you Jane! Just picked up Sierra Dean’s Secret McQueen series, which I’ve been meaning to read forever!

7. Estara
    Mar 18, 2012 @ 12:50:16

Yes, I should add my thanks too, bought 8 books at ARe ^^

8. Renda
    Mar 18, 2012 @ 16:16:04

Thanks. I picked up the last two Benjamins (sounds like I am picking up money, I wish) and then three old Laurenstons. Of course, they go into the virtual pile with the 99,330,119 other books I couldn’t live without, but had to get because they were a deal.
    Although I did read Deidre’s Konigsburg story yesterday and truly enjoyed it.

Thanks again.