Time again for the best sellers list from Dear Author and Smart Bitches for the week ending May 10, 2011. As with last week’s list, we used our affiliate links, which reward the blog owner with 6-8% of the sale price for each item sold, to compile the list. DearAuthor uses affiliate links for Amazon alone. SBTB uses affiliate links for both All Romance eBooks and Amazon, and Harlequin when reviewing a Harlequin novel.
So here is this week’s list. It doesn’t capture every sale out there or every sale that we might inspire, but it is a data point that might provide some interest to our readers and might help in discovering new and good books.
1. Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
2. Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke’s Heart by Sarah MacLean
3. Breaking Point by Pamela Clare
4. Dead By Morning by Beverly Barton
5. Collision Course by Zoe Archer
6. According to Luke (Gospel of Love 1) by Jackie Barbosa
7. Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
8. Captive Bride by Bonnie Dee
9. The Wind and the Sea by Marsha Canham
10. Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
So, what books did you buy this week that you loved? Were any of them on the list? (And yes, we are still trying to finalize a name for our list – I am resisting Sarah’s efforts. She named the DABWAHA tournament).
For reference, last week’s list:
1. Wilder’s Mate by Moira Rogers
2. Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
3. The Wind and the Sea by Marsha Canham
4. Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke’s Heart by Sarah MacLean
5. Dead By Morning by Beverly Barton
6. Collision Course by Zoe Archer
7. Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
8. According to Luke (Gospel of Love 1) by Jackie Barbosa
9. Captive Bride by Bonnie Dee
10. A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James