Sep 13 2007
image from jdawg.
Sony has a new ad campaign presumably to stir excitement about the next generation of Sony Readers likely to debut this fall. It’s slogan is “Sexier than a Librarian.” Now having seen SuperLibrarian, Wendy, in her slinky black halter dress this summer, I can certainly say that no electronic device is sexier than she. Maybe Sony shouldn’t insult those individuals who are encouraging reading because isn’t that what Sony wants? More readers? and less pissed off Librarians?
Since it seems like the week of Re-Rewrites, let’s help Sony think of a better slogan. My selections:
- Sexier than the Kindle
- Sexier than Harlequin’s ad featuring the woman with pot holders
- Sexier than your left foot (but not the right one, that’s Hot)
- Speaking of “that’s hot”, Sexier than a Washed up Pop Star
- Sexier than the Playstation
- Sexier than the Guys Who Created the Playstation
- Sexier than the Guys Who Created the Reader
- Sexier than your shirt
Your turn, ladies and librarians.