Monday Links of Love
- Someone’s going to hell over this. Vatican’s hottest in priest’s robes. (JD Robb’s Salvation in Death has a hot priest). According to one commenter, though, these pictures are not only 4 years old but also not of priests but of Gondola drivers in robes.
- Simon & Schuster has totally redone it’s website (thank god) and it looks great. It’s much more author centric. I love the section where you can scroll through the releases. The same section provides excerpts to all the releases. There’s even a webpage for our favorite non fiction authors, Saran Wendell and Candy Tan.
- Heather at SF Galaxy has a multi part marketing series for SFR authors with tips that could be applied to any genre. Part one is here and Part two is here. Part three is coming up so staye tuned.
- Dorchester is going digital. I’m excited even if they are using DRM. It’s baby steps, folks, in the right direction.
- Kassia Krozser wants to present the female POV at an ebook conference dominated by men. Ladies let yourself be heard in this survey for Krozser.
- Kate G sent me the link of industry professionals contemplating the Obama advance for his memoirs. The better the economy, the higher the advance. According to one industry executive, there is a blowjob premium.
- Bec sends in an advertisement for a movie that should definitely see a re-release.