Harlequin Celebrates 60 Years of Romance
Harlequin is 60 years old this year and to celebrate, Harlequin plans to get a copy of one of its books in the hands of every woman in the US and Canada. In the past 60 years, Harlequin has
- 5.8 billion books sold
- 2,700 authors
- 34,000 titles
- 640 bestseller placements
- 1 Publisher
To do this, they are giving away 16 free Books to be downloaded from eHarlequin.com beginning today. Harlequin urges you to spread the word and urge your friends, family, neighbors, work colleagues. There is a book for every reader in several formats and all DRM FREE so go forth download, download, download.
- Harlequin American Romance, Once a Cowboy by Linda Warren
- Harlequin Blaze, Slow Hands by Leslie Kelly
- Harlequin Historical, His Lady Mistress by Elizabeth Rolls
- Harlequin Intrigue, Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch by B.J. Daniels
- Harlequin Presents, Price of Passion by Susan Napier
- Harlequin Romance, The Bride’s Baby by Liz Fielding
- Harlequin Superromance, Snowbound by Janice Kay Johnson
- Silhouette Desire, Baby Bonanza by Maureen Child
- Silhouette Nocturne, Kiss Me Deadly by Michele Hauf
- Silhouette Romantic Suspense, Stranded with a Spy by Merline Lovelace
- Silhouette Special Edition, Dancing in the Moonlight by Raeanne Thayne
- Love Inspired, A Very Special Delivery by Linda Goodnight
- Love Inspired Historical, Homespun Bride by Jillian Hart
- Love Inspired Suspense, Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry
- Kimani Romance, Irresistible Forces by Brenda Jackson
- Nascar, Speed Dating by Nancy Warren
The books will be available in several formas including PDF, Sony, Kindle and for the iPhone via Stanza.
Other big deals that will take place throughout the year include
- The Harlequin Famous Firsts Collection – In March, June and September, look for reissues of some of the very first series books written by current New York Times bestselling writers
- The Heart of a Woman: Harlequin Cover Art 1949-2009 – We’re sponsoring and exhibition of original cover art at the Openhouse Gallery, May 29 to June 12 in New York City.
- Series Spotlight – Every month a different series is in the spotlight. Look for diamond-themed miniseries, series stars and more from all the Harlequin and Silhouette lines.