Jan 6 2008
Jayne and I have a great fondness for e published books. Since the inception of this blog, we have been reading and reviewing books that are published by houses which specialize in releasing books in the e format. We thought that it would be nice to do a little 2007 retrospective on the ebooks that we liked the best.
- Blossom Time by Joan Smith (Regency with one of my favorite themes: friends to lovers)
- The Book, the Film, The T-Shirt by Matt Beaumont (Contemporary comedy but not a romance)
- Challenge the Wind by Debra Tash (Revolutionary War romance)
- Cousinly Connexion by Sheila Simonson (Regency romance)
- Edge of Sweetness by Anya Bast (Contemporary erotic romance with light BDSM)
- Forbidden by Lila Dubois (Fantasy erotic romance with good world building)
- Game Over by Sahara Kelly (Fantasy featuring a role playing game)
- Samburu Hills by Jennifer Mueller (Arranged marriage story set in Edwardian period)
- Tempted by Two by Anya Bast (Urban fantasy erotic romance)
There were plenty of other ebooks that we read (mostly Jayne) that were rated B or better. You can read all the reviews in the archives.
We would love to hear your top e published books for 2007 and what you are anticipating in 2008. I noticed that my own ebook reading was down in 2007 and I would like to broaden my horizons. Make some suggestions for us.