Dear Ms. Stout,
I zipped through your fun book, “The List. A Love Story in 781 Chapters” in no time. It’s infectious and funny and so true for any woman who’s ever dated a man she thought was Mr. Right, questioned a man she thought was Mr. Right, cried to her girlfriend about a man she thought was Mr. Right, then gotten drunk and done something she wishes she hadn’t because of a man she finds out is Mr. Wrong. Plus you include a cat in the story. My cat loves that. I think most women who’ve been Out There in the Dating World will relate to something in it. It’s a wickedly honest, second person chick lit crossed with a sort of affirmative gift book.
195. You’ll fall asleep with Mr. Right.
The furry kind.
196. You’ll dream about being a bride.
197. The groom will be faceless.
198. The dress will be Vera Wang.
199. The ring will be Harry Winston.
200. The phone will ring again.
201. You’ll wonder who the hell just woke you up from a perfect dream.
202. It’ll be the handsome stranger.
203. He’ll say, “I can’t stop thinking about you.”
204. Your life will exceed your dreams.
205. A man will exceed your dreams.
a. For about three weeks.
Does your protagonist find true love? Of course she does. After all, the title does say,”A
Love Story.” B for you.