Welcome to the Dear Author August Extravaganza, Day 26.
Every day this month, we are giving away copies of books, both digital and print, as well as gift certificates and even a digital reader. Stay tuned to this link to see all of the giveaways. They only last a few days each so keep visiting. Every day this month, we are giving away copies of books, both digital and print, as well as gift certificates and even a digital reader. Stay tuned to this link to see all of the giveaways. They only last a few days each so keep visiting.
From Author Allyson Lindt
Kenzie propositions a sexy stranger in a coffee shop to prove to herself she’s capable of taking a risk. She doesn’t expect him to be sitting across from her the following Monday as her newest client. Even worse, she can’t stop thinking about what might have happened between them on a personal level if it weren’t for their professional relationship. He knows how to push her buttons, and she doesn’t want him to stop.
Scott has built his software company from the ground up to escape things like stuffy old men telling him how to behave, so he loathes his board of directors ordering him to make the public forget he doesn’t have a verbal filter. When his new publicity manager is the almost-fling he never expected to see again, he seizes the opportunity to have fun and still pretend he’s complying with the board’s edict.
Giving in to desire could mean both their jobs, but each “one last time” always leads to another. Now they have to decide what they’re willing to sacrifice to indulge this conflict of interest.
From Author Beverly Kendall
Abandoned at the altar Her return five years later brings back the painful, haunting memories of bittersweet love and abandonment…and the son he never knew he had. AN HEIR OF DECEPTION (Elusive Lords, Book 3)
- “What drives this surprisingly deep novel are its revelations and their aftermath… Highly recommended for historical romance fans.” ~ LIBRARY JOURNAL, STARRED REVIEW
- “Beverley gave me that lovely aching feeling in my gut for Charlotte and Alex. I really think this is her best book yet…” ~ COURTNEY MILAN, NYT BESTSELLING AUTHOR
- “An Heir of Deception is a romance with heart. ~ ROMANCE NOVEL NEWS, RECOMMENDED READ
ONLY FOR YOU (Unforgettable You, Book 1) In this sexy, new adult, college-set romance, there really is a thin line between love and hate. This is what happens when that line is finally crossed.
- “Romance readers will definitely enjoy!” ~ LIBRARY JOURNAL
- “This book will take you back to that rush of new love, of simply wanting to be with each other, of new intimacy, and everything that comes with it. While this is the first story in this series, it won’t be my last…it looks like I have another new adult author to follow.” ~ GUILTY PLEASURES BOOK REVIEWS
- “What a gem this turned out to be! I am thrilled to say that I am a new fan and found a new favorite author!” ~ STEPHANIE – LOVE. LIFE. READ.
From Author MJ Schiller
ABANDON ALL HOPE
Princess Adriana had her life all figured out. Or, to be more precise, she had her life all figured out for her. Before she was even born she was betrothed to Garin, and that was perfectly acceptable as he became her childhood friend, and then, eventually, the person she would swap kisses with inside the palace gardens. She never questioned it, never had a reason to, until the day a commoner was brought before her father, the King, to be punished.
As soon as Adriana’s eyes connect with Seth’s across the stone courtyard, she begins to question everything in her life. For his part, Seth Hobbes is confused about his feelings for the beautiful princess who refuses to match any of his preconceived notions of what a princess should be like, starting when Adriana begs her father to release him. When Seth creeps into the castle at night to thank her, they begin to build a relationship with one another that is often as explosive as it is endearing. When fate ends up separating the two, they must undertake a long and arduous journey to be reunited and then overcome the objections Adriana’s father has to their relationship. Will Adriana be able to make Seth see her for herself and not as the princess that he imagines? And if she does, will she ever be able to convince her father that, despite his objections, there is nothing “common” about Seth at all?